Re: [XForms] positioner

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] positioner
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 22:38:13 +0200

Hi Al,

On Sat, Apr 07, 2012 at 10:01:12PM +0200, alessandro basili wrote:
> One of the biggest problem I have now is to find the documentation
> matching to our release (which is 1.0 - released december 2002). Any
> reference online would be appreciated.

As far as I know there were no new releases of the docu-
mentation after the one for 0.89 (the sources for the
documentation never became available so it couldn't
easily be changed). And that version can still be
downloaded from the Savannah download area as the
files

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/forms.ps.gz
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/forms_sngl.ps.gz

Since they're PostScript files and thus don't have any
links I can also send you a HTML version of the 0.88 docu-
mentation which I found somewhere on the net, just send
me an email and I send them over to you.

                          Best regards, Jens