[XForms] New pre-release 1.0.94pre11

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release 1.0.94pre11
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:25:10 +0200

Hi,

  here's a new pre-release of XForms:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre11.tar.gz

There are the following changes:

a) Werner Heisch noticed that with the last pre-release the axes of
   xyplot objects weren't drawn correctly anymore. This hopefully
   has been fixed.

b) Following Al Basili's suggestion I added a function that allow
   to configure which mouse buttons a positioner object reacts to.
   The default is the previous behaviour, i.e. only the left mouse
   button is used. Using the new functions

   void fl_set_positioner_mouse_buttons(FL_OBJECT *obj,
                                        unsigned int mouse_buttons);
   void fl_get_positioner_mouse_buttons(FL_OBJECT *obj,
                                        unsigned int *mouse_buttons);

   you can now adjust (and query) which mouse button(s) a certain
   positioner object will react to. And in order to be able to
   figure out which mouse button was used (e.g. in a callback)
   there's also the new function

   int fl_get_positioner_numb( FL_OBJECT *obj);

   which returns the last mouse button the positioner reacted to.

c) I noticed some strange behaviour of buttons. When you press e.
   g. the left mouse button on a button object, then another, e.g.
   the right mouse button and release the right mouse button this
   was already accepted as full "press and release sequence" and
   it wasn't waited for the original (the left) mouse button to be
   released. Changed that so that only the release of the mouse
   button pressed first on a button object is accepted as the
   "correct" release event.

That's it for this time. Please give things a try and tell me if
you find anything that doesn't work correctly.

BTW, I haven't got anyone stepping forward to volunteer as a co-
maintainer for XForms, so it still could be YOU;-)

                               Best regards, Jens