Re: [XForms] How to do animated pixmap objects

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] How to do animated pixmap objects
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 18:29:59 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 11:13:05AM -0400, Serge Bromow wrote:
> I wonder if refreshing of a new pixmap on a button would be
> responsive enough. I have not tried it. The offset approach is
> common on web pages and skins like XineGui. Maybe Show/Hide Buttons
> with preloaded maps would be faster if an offset is not practical.

As far as I can see a call of fl_set_pixmapbutton_data() will
automatically invoke fl_redraw_object(), so it shouldn't be any
slower than any show/hide (actually faster since only one ob-
ject needs to be redrawn).

For offsets etc. I'd have to rewrite a lot of bew code in pixmap.c
and the interface would become quite a bit more complicated...

                              Best regards, Jens