xlog-discussion

Re: ADIF support, was Re: [Xlog-discussion] Re: Xlog output format

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: ADIF support, was Re: [Xlog-discussion] Re: Xlog output format
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:22:45 +0100

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:41:59 -0500
"Roger R. Darr" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks Stephane,
>   It looks like Joop has already tried the patch.  I will check out the
> 0.7Beta when I get back from my trip this weekend.  (XYL and I are going
> on 6th aniversary vacation).

I have only quickly tried adif/twlog support. I want to do some more
tests later, as I am a bit tight up at the moment. Looks like I am
going to have a weekend with nil computer time and a lot of parties...

Anyway, this lex stuff is another great addition to xlog. From the
first results I have seen xlog needs a bit of tweaking. This is
also true for the twlog import. I saw 2 columns with no title.

>    Roger

Cheers,
Joop PA4TU