xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.7 release candidate 3 and rpm's

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.7 release candidate 3 and rpm's
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:19:05 +0100

On 27 Oct 2002 15:52:12 +0100
Alexandru Csete <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Joop,
>
> > Awww, that's too bad. I must try and find a box for compilation with
> > libc-2.2 for the rpm's. libc-2.3 may be too new and I doubt if recent
> > suse or redhat distributions have it.
>
> Well, I guess I can do that. I have a "clean" RH 7.3, so I can build the
> RPMs if the spec file is in the source tarball. I have also RH 8.0,
> Mandrake 8.1, 8.2 and 9.0, but no Suse. Most of them have hamlib-1.1.3
> installed. Let me know.

That would be nice. It's straightforward:

- ./configure --enable-hamlib
- make rpm

You should have sudo installed and configured, because at some
point your root password is needed to compile the rpm.
Can you make the rpm available somewhere, or send it to me
so I can upload it?

> Alex
> OZ9AEC

Thanks for helping out!