xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.6.2 released

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.6.2 released
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:09:52 +0100 (CET)

> Hi,
>
> I think Richard wanted to say that every time XLog is started the band
> selected is 136Khz. I think it is a bug. As I need 144 too I put this
> band as number one in the list.

It seems to me Richard and you are talking about different things. If you
put 144 first in the list, it will be the first in the option menu. This
will only be clear once you hit ctrl+y and at first xlog start. Maybe I
should also jump to the first item after adding, updating or deleting a
QSO. Xlog doesn't do that currently...

Richard was talking about the "defaults dialog".

> I am using the case to ask. What about counting QRA locators just like
> DXCC countries? If possible as a new feature than XLog will be used from
> VHFers too.

This will be added in version 1.7. Stephan wrote the code for this, but it
needs some checking before I release. I also want to get familiar with the
code before I release it.

> 73, Harry LZ1BB

Cheers,
Joop PG4I