xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] next step for xlog ?

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] next step for xlog ?
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:29:55 +0100

Op woensdag 27-02-2008 om 21:54 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef f8bqq:
> Hi Joop
>
> I use Xlog mostely for HF bands, I think some new function is needed.
>
> In the search screen (CTRL+F) i think it's good to have a different
> search option by date or (and) mode or (and) band or (and) time or (and)
> partial callsign.

Hello Jorge,

yes this is in my TODO list. However, I sometimes have little time to
work on xlog, so it might take a while before I can program this.

> In next step for award.
>
> It will be nice to select whitch qsl is submited or checked or awarded
> for each award available

Thanks for the suggestion. Award bookkeeping is currently beyond the
possibilities and goal that I have set for xlog. I suggest you use a
spreadsheet for this.

> have a good work on coding xlog
>
> 73, Jorge F8BQQ/CT1ICM

Regards,