xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Log as diary

From: Martin Ewing AA6E
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Log as diary
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:06:28 -0500

Joop,

I understand the simplicity of using a fake call sign with the remarks field.

I have a small problem (even with the current system) concerning remarks. In both the on-screen and printed formats, the remarks appear way to the right, and are often cut off on the right edge.

For me, it would help if we had the ability to make a 2-line display/print option, where the remarks (or perhaps some other fields) could be displayed or printed on a second line, possibly in italics or some other contrasting style to make it easy to see the main QSO entry. (At minimum, let the lines fold over?)

I note that the print-out is already "double spaced". There is currently room for a remarks field on a second line.

Thanks for your attention!

73 Martin AA6E