xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adi

From: Christopher Story
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adif file
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:36:02 -0600

We need to get this one in Savanna bug reporter, so it doesnt get overlooked.. also if possible to create a sample for testing it would be great.  understanding of course that we *could* create our own test file, there is nothing like a real one..

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=xlog

Chris
K6RWJ