xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adi

From: Chris Story
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Export to adif and cabrillo -- not all QSOs in adif file
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:07:53 -0600

Peter,

Export is essentially a batch process, you want this to attempt to complete if possible. We don't however want 500 popups of warnings if your 5000+ entries are flawed.

I'm more inclined to export what we can then create a "not imported" file with the error entries, and a final popup with a info and a link to it.

You get the export, plus known problem entries to fix before you try again.

I need to dig in the code to see for sure though.

Comments?

Chris K6RWJ

Sent from my iPhone