xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] Thanks

From: WB5BKL
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Thanks
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 16:55:29 -0500

Joop:

Thanks to you for all of your efforts on Xlog.  Xlog has been in use
here for quite some time and is _much_ appreciated.

Andy:

Thanks to you for taking on Xlog.  Once Joop mentioned that he was ready
to move on to other things, I began looking around.  Though several of
the bells and whistles on other loggers are interesting, Xlog provides
the functionality that I want, loads very quickly and exports data for
LotW nicely.  It's my choice.

Thanks to you both again.

cln - Nick
WB5BKL