xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] What's new with xlog ?

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] What's new with xlog ?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:12:17 -0500

HI gang,

After all of the fanfare......nothing.....what's up with that?

Well, life gets busy, soldering needs to get done, and I do play on the air once in a while. ;-) I'm often running QRP CW with the SKCC folks.

Codewise, I have been familiarizing myself with the xlog code, and in my sandbox I have Cabrillo v3 export working. I've kept Cabrillo v2 for those who might wish to use it.

I now am starting to work on Cabrillo v3 import.

I also plan to add a preference checkbox for the "Are you sure you wish to exit" dialog. Frankly, I hate this darn dialog, but others might like it, so I'll make it a preference, defaulted to the current behavior of asking.

Once I get those features working, I'll check it in (once I figure out how to label it all) so people can test it and offer feedback on the new features. At some point thereafter, it will be released as version 2.0.6.

...and that's the way it is, Tuesday, November 13th, 2012.

Have a lot of fun, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)