xnee-devel

[Xnee-devel] cnee replaying faster than normal

From: Niraj Tolia
Subject: [Xnee-devel] cnee replaying faster than normal
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:03:37 -0500

I am trying to replay a trace (with synchronization) I captured using
the following options

'--record -o <filename> --time 3 --seconds-to-record -1
--events-to-record -1 --data-to-record -1 --delivered-event-range 2-34
--keyboard --mouse -ae '

However, it seems that cnee is replaying the trace in less time than
it took to record the trace. For example, if the time between the
start of my actions and the end while record was ~ 40 seconds, the
time between the start and end of replay is ~ 34 seconds. The options
used during replay are

'--replay -f <filename> --time 5'

The addition of -sp 100 makes no difference. The version of Xnee being
used is 1.08.94p.

Any ideas why this might be happening? Anything I could try to fix it?

Thanks,
Niraj

--
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ntolia