xnee-devel

Re: [Xnee-devel] cnee replaying faster than normal

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Xnee-devel] cnee replaying faster than normal
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:12:09 +0100 (CET)

To be honest. I have no idea! For this answer there is no Nobel prize!

I have regerssion tests that meassure that the diff between the replayed
session and the session when recording is at most 5%. No failure during
regression tests last night.

Can you attach the recorded file (at least the first 100 lines)?

Can you change the following lines in the recorded session file:
  # Modes (currently not used)
  synchronised-replay       1
To look like this
  # Modes (currently not used)
  synchronised-replay       0
and then try again.....

BTW,
When typing your record command you can add the following
   --write-settings niraj.xnp

which will create an Xnee project file which you can use to
record like this:
    --record --project niraj.xnp

/h

> I am trying to replay a trace (with synchronization) I captured using
> the following options
>
> '--record -o <filename> --time 3 --seconds-to-record -1
> --events-to-record -1 --data-to-record -1 --delivered-event-range 2-34
> --keyboard --mouse -ae '
>
> However, it seems that cnee is replaying the trace in less time than
> it took to record the trace. For example, if the time between the
> start of my actions and the end while record was ~ 40 seconds, the
> time between the start and end of replay is ~ 34 seconds. The options
> used during replay are
>
> '--replay -f <filename> --time 5'
>
> The addition of -sp 100 makes no difference. The version of Xnee being
> used is 1.08.94p.
>
> Any ideas why this might be happening? Anything I could try to fix it?
>
> Thanks,
> Niraj
>
> --
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ntolia