yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] General Dev Questions

From: Luis Fernando Ruiz Gago
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] General Dev Questions
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:59:06 +0200

Justin Scheiber wrote:

>Has anyone made a document that outlines the code restructure in
>detail?  I saw a few things on the blender wiki site that relates to
>this, but they don't come close to providing details on what the new
>code structure is going to look like.

I'm afraid the answer is no.

All documentation written about YafRay's new design is on the Blender
wiki. Additional information is only placed on Jandro and Eeshlo minds
;-) I attended several Jandro's lectures on the subject, and I think
that he has a very clear idea about the new way on YafRay development.
But now he is very busy with two works and he lives switched off
internet life, without connection to the network at home. I hope he will
have some spare time to spend on YafRay coding soon.

Luis.