[Audio-video] Re: Please Help - Online Video

From: Shane
Subject: [Audio-video] Re: Please Help - Online Video
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:43:24 -0800

We need more information.  Can the applet on a 100% free Java platform
in a free browser?  If so, it is an acceptable player and good to
recommend.

Can someone give this a try for me and tell me if it works?  My only GNU/Linux box available currently has no graphical interface installed.

http://www.chtlj.org/video/stallman.html

Warning - the pause and seek functionality are a little buggy, but the video seems to work well for me.  I have been in touch with one of the developers, but they have honestly provided very little help (but some attitude, for sure).

Thanks!
Shane