Re: [Audio-video] Re: Please Help - Online Video

From: Shane
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Re: Please Help - Online Video
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:55:06 -0800

So, maybe using cortado with also:

1) a prominent download link for the video + download link for VLC (like
playogg.org, or directly to the VLC homepage)
2) A link to http://icedtea.classpath.org referring GNU/Linux users there

I totally agree.  Thanks for verifying that it works.  I am still concerned about the buggy stop/pause functionality on windows machines, but I can warn users about this and tell them I recommend that they simply download the ogg files and play them on VLC.  Or I can have them download VLC and see if I can use a redirector file to work with the VLC plug-in so they can play it in their browser using progressive download.

Thanks for working on this.

No problem.  I appreciate your help.  I promised Richard I would do everything I could to get this working in ogg format, so it's nice to have the support.

Shane