[Audio-video] Re: Recordings of RMS speech?

From: Tim Young
Subject: [Audio-video] Re: Recordings of RMS speech?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:26:36 -0700

The sound quality isn't great, since I was just recording it for my own personal use and didn't have a fabulously positioned mic.  Hopefully it will be sufficient.  There's also about 1 minute missing from between the two parts, where I ran out of hard drive space on my Eee PC and had to resume the recording.

http://www.law.ualberta.ca/Stallman1%20(200902051200).ogg
http://www.law.ualberta.ca/Stallman2%20(200902051200).ogg

Tim

return true; //:-)

>>> Secretary (Sandra) Dean 2/6/2009 10:09 AM >>>
Would you mind taking care of #0?

Thanks.

>>> "Jeanne Rasata" <
address@hidden> 2/6/2009 8:21 AM >>>
Hello, Sandra,

Thank you for having hosted Stallman in Edmonton.

0. If you have made an audio or video recording of Stallman's speech,
don't forget to write to
address@hidden so we can post the Ogg files.

1. Please do not email Stallman any photos you have taken.
Receiving large messages causes lasting inconvenience.

So if you wish to send him some photos, please post them on a web site
and tell him the URLs of the photos.

2. Please forward this to everyone else who was involved in hosting
the event.

Thanks a lot for your time.
Sincerely,
Jeanne