[Audio-video] Recording of RMS LIANZA keynote

From: Leo Jackson
Subject: [Audio-video] Recording of RMS LIANZA keynote
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:08:32 -0700 (PDT)

Brenda,

>    1. Recording of RMS LIANZA keynote
> (Brenda Chawner)
Hello

> Richard asked me to get you a copy of the recording of his
> LIANZA keynote talk as soon as possible. It’s available
> at:
>
> http://info541.sim.vuw.ac.nz/wiki/uploads/Main/Richard%20Stallman%20LIANZA%2009.ogg
>
> The details:
>
> 12 October 2009, LIANZA Conference, Christchurch, New
> Zealand
>
> Copyright vs Community in the Age of Computer Networks
>
> Please let me know if you  need any other information
> about this. Once I’ve heard that you have downloaded the
> file, I’ll delete the page.

Great I will do this ASAP. Thank You so much.

> --
> Brenda Chawner
> Senior Lecturer
> School of Information Management
> Victoria University of Wellington
> P O Box 600, Wellington  NEW ZEALAND
> (04) 463 5780 | fax (04) 463 5446 | Room EA201 | address@hidden

To Everyone on the List the sites are going up later today for you all to
look over John S., Holmes, RMS and everyone I received all the emails I added
the items list from the e-mails I will give links for you all to look over.

I added the link for Django but I have to add a preq to the server before it
displays right(so this is down) HTML 5 is used in the pages no JS I can add
some but was told not too. I will have four total for you to vote on.

Holmes I am sorry about this weekend I was set to send it out, but the emails
needed items added to the actually site.

I will set it up and please any new items and changes wait till it is up then
please by all means send added comments and content to it.

Thank You,
Leo Jackson Jr
lajjr3