[Audio-video] RMS speech - CvC - 2010-02-17 - Morgantown, WV - audio, v

From: Jeanne Rasata
Subject: [Audio-video] RMS speech - CvC - 2010-02-17 - Morgantown, WV - audio, video
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:02:23 -0400 (EDT)

Tim Bielawa (FSG President) <timothy.bielawa(at)mail.wvu.edu> (304) 685-8389
writes:

We have high quality footage of the lecture available now.
I have an audio only Vorbis encoded file of the entire lecture as well
as a Theora+Vobris (Mkv container) encoded video of the lecture.

The audio only file is 69 MB, the Video is 209 MB (An alternative 2GB
copy was also created). I also have the original video file which is
23 GB.

If you would like the smaller files you can get them from the event
website http://csee.wvu.edu/rms/#download

Thanks a lot.
j.