[Audio-video] RMS speech - 2010-09-23 - Brisbane, Australia

From: Jeanne Rasata
Subject: [Audio-video] RMS speech - 2010-09-23 - Brisbane, Australia
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 05:39:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Below please find the (not-to-be-linked-to) links to recordings of RMS's
keynote speech "Toward a Just Digital Society," in Brisbane, on
2010-09-23.

Complete speech information (including the link to the event Web site) can
be found at http://www.fsf.org/events/20100921-jds-brisbane.

Thanks for posting the recording.
Thanks for your time,
j.