[Audio-video] Greetings!

From: Sean Tilley
Subject: [Audio-video] Greetings!
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:55:40 -0500

Got the email from John Sullivan a few days ago, and really wanted to get around to a proper introduction, so I figure I'll do this now. My name is Sean, I'm a 20 year old college student from Central Illinois, and for now I'm using Ubuntu, but with the advent of Fedora 14 coming out, I may be tempted to switch. :P I like using KDEnlive to encode WebM videos. I look forward to working with everyone, and would be more than happy to give advice or assistance wherever and whenever necessary.

Thanks!