[Audio-video] Thank you all.

From: Leo Jackson
Subject: [Audio-video] Thank you all.
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:12:56 -0800 (PST)

To All,

Thank you for all the E-mails keeping me up to date.

I have added some video and audio files, and updated the index files too.

I have a list of files and also some are uploaded by many of you,
I will be adding index links so they will be accessible with info.

Please keep the info coming to me. In subject just add "video or audio to add"
with info.

Name: Speech or Lecture Name
Date: when it happened
Where: where it happened

Where I can get it from please?

The ones I was sent I uploaded or messaged you about errors.
I have a few that came in recently that I will do.

Maybe some of you have noticed the website changed to the GNU style.

Regards,
Leo Jackson (lajjr3)
address@hidden
FSF, GNU, Audio-video