[Audio-video] Introduction

From: James Spence
Subject: [Audio-video] Introduction
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:16:40 +0000

My apologies for my late introduction.

I have been in the computer industry for 17 years.

Mobile phone, Desktop, server and Laptop system build, software install,
Quality Control hardware testing. Systems integration, Network install
etc. Web development, Audio Visual recording editing. Including DVD in a
professional capacity. SVQ 5 in Leadership and Management!

my interest in GNU/Linux including open source "tools" for audio and
video production started in 1999 with Redhat 6.1
I will stop here as we are concentrating on audio and video.

I look forward to being of assistance and being part of this community.

My best wishes to all.

Onward!

James

--
James Spence

                 07757 042951

                 address@hidden

                 www.infinisol.biz

Important Note: This message contains confidential information which is
intended to be passed to the addressee only.  Please advise the sender
by telephone on the number shown above if this message has been sent in
error to the wrong address.  We acknowledge that e-mail is not an
entirely secure medium of communication and you should be aware of this
when replying. Although we believe that any attachments are free from
any virus, we can give no guarantee.