[Audio-video] R: R: Video reportage during Stallman Event in Milan - 26

From: AreaWeb ZeroUno
Subject: [Audio-video] R: R: Video reportage during Stallman Event in Milan - 26 March 2014
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:12:55 +0000

Dear Luca,
thank you for your e-mail. We will record an our interview and the speech of
Richard Stallman with our video-camera.

After the event, if it's ok for you, I'll send you the file because I haven't
the possibility to change the format and we haven't a video server.
So, If you can change the format video with a free-software format and you add
the file on your server, then we will publish the video on our website.
Yesterday Mallory sent me an e-mail with this proposal (you can see it below).

Can you send me the timeline for this work? If I send you the file within the
27 March, when we will can publish the video on our website?
Last question: how can I send you the file video?

All the best,
Tiziana

Tiziana Sanzone
AreaWeb ZeroUno