Re: [Audio-video] News from Catania on Video recording and photo support

From: Sergio Sorrenti
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] News from Catania on Video recording and photo support for Romania
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 15:00:26 +0200

Luca,

upload started,

you can browse the necessary on www.simplemachines.it/upload
filenames: 4GB_CT_Conference1.tar and 16GB_CT_Conference1.tar
I cancelled the 700MB was terrible quality as the conference is 5 hours.

This two files are uploading from two different ADSL from our balancer,
in Italy our DSL are Asyncronous, and one is reaching 40KB/s and
another 80KB/s :)

Yes our Lines are TV Lines, one way only.

ETA is for the 4GB wich is 15 Hours, uploading at 80KB/s
ETA for the 16GB file is 7 days. Is uploading at 40KB/s.

As soon as you have the link of this publicatin, pls give them to me,
we will point them also from our website.

Mihai will bring a pen-drive to RMS with things he is waiting
inside, photos and audio ogg files of one of our member.
Every member of simplemachines have one of this pen-drive,
is very special and robust, military grade.

Have Nice Day,
Sergio

On 2014-05-25 at 18:01, Richard Stallman wrote:

>     I will create a long Archival Delkin 200 year disc Blu Ray, with the 25GB
>     file, pls advise me where to send it

I'd avoid physical disks, for logistical reasons as well.  I can download
the file if you can make it temporarily accessible on HTTP of FTP; rsync
over ssh is also fine.  If you want we can use Torrent, but that won't buy
us anything if we have to transfer the file only once.

Please write me in private about this; I'm sure we can find an easy
solution.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu      http://ageinghacker.net