Re: [Audio-video] News from Catania on Video recording and photo support

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] News from Catania on Video recording and photo support for Romania
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 00:02:51 +0200

Hello Sergio, Antonio and Richard.

On 2014-06-01 at 15:00, Sergio Sorrenti wrote:

> Yes our Lines are TV Lines, one way only.
>
> ETA is for the 4GB wich is 15 Hours, uploading at 80KB/s
> ETA for the 16GB file is 7 days. Is uploading at 40KB/s.

Indeed, both uploads are still far away from completion.  Did the 16GB
file get stuck, by the way?

I'm a little backlogged now, but please feel free to remind me if you
notice an excessive delay.

I've just opened a ticket at https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13226 .

In the mean time, can you please tell me when the event took place, and
where?  We like to public this information along with the recording,
when available.  I believe the beginning of your e-mail exchange with
Richard was not public, so I lost some context.

Thanks a lot for your contribution.

--
Luca Saiu      http://ageinghacker.net
* GNU epsilon: http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon