cashew-s-engine

RE: [CASHeW-s-engine] Can delta tick if sigma is hidden?

From: Barry Norton
Subject: RE: [CASHeW-s-engine] Can delta tick if sigma is hidden?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:42:29 -0000

Ticks?  They're hiding parameters - all the rule to which that's a side
condition says is that you're allowed to write 'term hide vector' as a
short-hand for writing hide operators for each clock in turn...
(I.e. instead of writing what's on the right of that bottom rule, you
can write what's on the left)

Barry