Re: [Chicken-users] Powered by Spiffy/Scheme logo?

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Powered by Spiffy/Scheme logo?
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 03:11:01 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, MarioDomenechGoulart wrote:

[...]
On 2/22/06, Peter Busser <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
Just wondering: Is there a ``Powered by Spiffy'' and/or ``Powered by
Scheme'' logo somewhere?
[...]
I'm far from being a graphics designer, but I've got an idea that maybe
fits to the context.  If someone likes it, maybe he/she can improve the
logo (I couldn't find a way to mirror the upside-down `y' so it can look
like a lambda, but that's the idea).
[...]
Fell free to say it's horrible. :-)
[...]

Hello,

actually I don't even think it's that bad. And I do like the idea behind it :)

cu,
Thomas