Re: [Chicken-users] Configuring readline prompt

From: Peter Wright
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Configuring readline prompt
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:53:14 +0800

On 14/03 07:31:17, felix winkelmann wrote:
> On 3/13/06, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > Ack. I'll look into this, it needs probably a change in csi itself.
>
> This patch should make it work:
>
> % darcs diff csi.scm
> 327c327
> <            (when (tty-input?) (history-add rs))
> ---
> >            (history-add rs)

This reply is a bit sluggish :), but just to verify - I added that
little patch and now everything seems to be working perfectly.
Thanks.

Is this change likely to be incorporated into the official Chicken, or
is it a patch I'll need to keep applying to future releases if I want
it?

> cheers,
> felix

Thanks again,

Pete.
--
http://flooble.net/blog
Frankly, I'm sick and tired of hearing that Dr. Cham was a madman.