[Chicken-users] Re: https

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: https
Date: 25 Mar 2006 02:23:12 -0300

Hello Daishi

Daishi Kato wrote:

> Is anyone interested in supporting SSL in the http egg?
> How stable and usable is the openssl egg?

I'm very interested in this feature.

I'm afraid I don't know enough about the http egg implementation to
dare to implement SSL support.  But, still, as a user, I'm very
interested (oh, how easy is this way :-)).

There's a Python recipe for adding SSL support to a simple web-server
at http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/442473.
Maybe it can be used as a basic guideline.

PS: this is a fake reply.  I actually copied the original message from
the mailing list web interface.  Maybe this will mess your e-mail
reader a little bit.  I apologize in advance.

Best wishes,
Mario