[Chicken-users] alpha or ia64 testers around?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] alpha or ia64 testers around?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:14:40 +0200

Hello!

Is there someone with access to an alpha or ia64 machine who
would be willing to test the current chicken on one or both of
these systems? The debian maintainer reports problems and
I'm not able to dig into this problem, since I have a rather small
selection of target platforms that I can test.

Any help (even if it's just building it once) appreciated.