Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken + current darcs HEAD = borked

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken + current darcs HEAD = borked
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:42:19 -0700

John Cowan wrote:
So we are in a defective state now, where the last stable Autotools
build (2.41) cannot bootstrap the current unstable Autotools build.

No longer. I have beaten Autoconf into submission. I've even learned enough to be dangerous! The New World Order is in Darcs. Build and despair, no variable shall hold ye.

Any luck with job and/or housing yet?

No comment.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every