Re: [Chicken-users] assert value / REPL blocks another thread

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] assert value / REPL blocks another thread
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:34:02 +0200

On 10/22/06, Andre Kuehne <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello dear chicken farmers

First i'd like to say how much fun chicken is just after a few days.
I primarily do 2D image processing and found not only everything i need,
but also that its actually usable and easy to setup. Good job!

Thanks for trying it out!

Now two things i came across:

1) Isn't (assert "the real thing") inside csi suppose to return "the real
thing"?

Actually you are right, it should return the value, but for uninteresting
reasons (the way it expands) it currently doesn't. I'll take a look whether
this can be improved.

cheers,
feix

--