Re: [Chicken-users] compiling with mingw-msys

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] compiling with mingw-msys
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 00:02:29 +0100

Hi!

I think the mingw (non-msys) build could work now. If you checkout the
trunk and do

make PLATFORM=mingw PREFIX=c:/some/path bootstrap # note the forward slashes!
make PLATFORM=mingw PREFIX=c:/some/path CHICKEN=chicken-boot
make PLATFORM=mingw PREFIX=c:/some/path CHICKEN=chicken-boot install

(and whatever I've forgotten to mention this time), you should get a working
chicken. At least a "chicken-install defstruct" worked fine and downloaded,
built and installed a usable egg.

I will check the msvc build at some other time.