[Chicken-users] how do i load a module? none of the docs seem to help...

From: masukomi
Subject: [Chicken-users] how do i load a module? none of the docs seem to help... :(
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 17:19:15 -0400

given the following simple module:

```scheme
; hello.scm
(module hello (greet)
  (import chicken)
  (import scheme)

  (define (greet)
    (print "hello world")))
```

I then generate `hello.import.scm` and `hello.so` with `csc`

What _exactly_ do i need to put in code in order to import the `hello`
module in such a way that when I compile the thing importing it with
`csc -static thing-importing-hello.scm` I don't get "csc: could not
find linked extension hello"

I've been able to get my modules to work via `(import ...)` in the
thing importing them. as long as i run it with `csi` but i can't
actually compile it. :/ I've tried many combinations of import, load,
require that are fine in 'csi', but still generate the same compiler
error when running `csc -static thing-importing-them.scm`

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been banging my head
against this for way too long.

- Kay Rhodes
https://masukomi.org