[Chicken-users] how to debug a segfault?

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: [Chicken-users] how to debug a segfault?
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 07:29:06 +0200

Ciao,

  I am getting  a segmentation fault when I compile  with "-O5" a shared
library   and    its   test   programs   with    "-O5"   (CHICKEN   5.1,
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu).   I need  some  directions on  how  to debug  this
problem.  I am compiling with:

   -k -O5 -C -g

but gdb  just tells me  "No stack" when I  try to display  the backtrace
after  running the  program and  Feathers just  shows the  "segmentation
fault" on the terminal and nothing in the X window.

  How do you do it?

TIA
--
Marco Maggi