Re: Path problem when trying to compile under Windows

From: Cleverson Casarin Uliana
Subject: Re: Path problem when trying to compile under Windows
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 09:58:13 -0300

Hi Kristian, thanks for your kind welcome.

I haven't saved the output when building Chicken, and don't recall it anymore.
However, building it again is probably easy, so I'll do it later today or
tomorrow, taking your hints in account.

Just for info, I have chosen Chicken 4.13 over 5.1, as it has more egs
available.

Greetings,
Cleverson