Re: Path problem when trying to compile under Windows

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: Path problem when trying to compile under Windows
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 15:42:21 +0100

Hi,

If you like the linux-terminal, I'd strongly recommend msys2.org. It gives you all the familiar tools like make&grep. This wiki page describes the build process:

http://wiki.call-cc.org/msys2

But if you're not a linux user I don't know if that just makes things worse...

Regarding eggs, there is the sdl2 egg which covers some of your needs. I think you can play sounds with it, but sdl2-mixer hasn't been ported to Chicken 5 though.

K.