dataexplorer-help

[Dataexplorer-help] Jeti Logfiles are not shown correctly

From: Klaus Michael Schneider
Subject: [Dataexplorer-help] Jeti Logfiles are not shown correctly
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:07:59 +0100

Hello dataexplorer Team,

I’m currently facing issues with some of my Jeti Logfiles.

Not all files are affected but those that are, are all showing only a small subset of the data that’s available in the logfile:

I checked the logfile itself and can’t see any obvious errors. As far as I can tell it looks like a normal jeti log.

I attached one of the problematic files. Can one of you take a look at this?

Best Regards

Klaus Michael Schneider