dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] FW: 2.6.3 insmod problem

From: Matthew Lindgren
Subject: [Dazuko-help] FW: 2.6.3 insmod problem
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:28:30 -0700

hello,

 i seem to be having a problem that looks like something covered by the faq,
 but i've tried a bunch of stuff and must be overlooking something.  hoping
 someone here can point me in a direction.

 Here's what I see in /var/log/message when i type "insmod dazuko.ko":

 Jun 14 11:33:20 localhost kernel: dazuko: Unknown symbol register_security
 Jun 14 11:33:20 localhost kernel: dazuko: Unknown symbol mod_unreg_security
 Jun 14 11:33:20 localhost kernel: dazuko: Unknown symbol
 unregister_security Jun 14 11:33:20 localhost kernel: dazuko: Unknown
 symbol mod_reg_security

 I compiled my kernel to use ONLY the security option, CONFIG_SECURITY=y,
 and i used the same version of gcc for both the kernal and dazuko.
 Everything compiled just fine.  I am not using other security models.

 I'm using version dazuko-2.0.3-pre2 and I run Mandrake 10.0 Community
 Edition.

 here's the output from the configure script:

 # ./configure
 checking host system type... Linux
 checking if Linux version is 2.6... yes
 kernel source in /lib/modules/2.6.3-4mdk/build... yes

  ------- Configuration -------

 events = ON_OPEN ON_CLOSE ON_EXEC
 devfs =  no
 rsbac =  no
 default capabilities = no
 debug =  no

 thanks!
ml

ps - this is a second copy of the same message.  i sent the first when i
wasn't subscribed to the list, and i'm not sure it will go through.