Re: creating .ly files

From: Michael Wossog
Subject: Re: creating .ly files
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 14:43:32 +0200

Open custom template is probably not right, course Open custom template requires a different file type.

Import Lilypond could be the right one.

Could you open the zither-tab-01.ly

Am 18.06.22 um 14:07 schrieb Richard Shann:
On Thu, 2022-06-16 at 19:50 +0100, Joe wrote:
Beware that it also deletes any transposition and other staff
properties that appear as Denemo directives in your score.
I just tried this on a score with a staff that mirrored another staff.
It didn't delete the mirror property on the staff when that template
was chosen via Open->Custom Template.
Is it some other command you are thinking of?

Richard

 It is probably safer to delete the notes by hand before saving if
you Wang to retain such (useful) features.
Command: Save Template
Saves the current score as a template, offering to remove the music
if
desired. When removing the music, all movements except the first
movement are deleted and all the contents of the staffs except the
first source reference, and any Incipit is deleted too.
Location: Main Menu ▶ File ▶ Save
Internal Name: SaveAsTemplate

Joe

On 16 Jun 2022 7:03 pm, Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com>