Baseband signals frequency,amplitude,data rate determination.

From: Md. Atiqur Rahman
Subject: Baseband signals frequency,amplitude,data rate determination.
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 20:43:06 +0100

Hello Guys,  I am following the GNU Radio documentation for this particular simulation. I have some confusion about generating the baseband signal. (I-Q).
For a QPSK modulation technique, I choose to set constellation point 1 to -1, hence 1.4142 would be amplitude but in the timing diagram, it looks less than that.
Another point is, as my sampling rate is 2Mhz, and samples per symbol are 32, hence 62.5K is the symbol rate, what will be my baseband signal frequency? How to determine that?
The idea is to generate an I-Q baseband specified signal with respect to required data rate, frequency and amplitude.
Your feedback will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

--
Sincerely,
Atiq