Re: Baseband signals frequency,amplitude,data rate determination.

From: Md. Atiqur Rahman
Subject: Re: Baseband signals frequency,amplitude,data rate determination.
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 23:23:39 +0100

Hello, I apologize in advance If I sound not right.
To follow up on my inquiry:
Well, I get to know how to find the bandwidth, as our constellation modulator uses some root raised cosine filter, it needs to have a roll-off factor which in another way excess bandwidth. Bw=(1+alpha)*T = (1+0.7)*(62500 symbol rate)= 106.25Khz. As the sampling rate is 2Mhz, SPS 32 and in QPSK 2bit inserted at once then the data rate would be 106.25Khz /2 = 53.125Khz am I right? if I am right then for the BPSK data rate would equal to bw as 1 bit per sec?

For BW calculation I think it is right but date rate I not sure.
Thank for your all support.

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 3:04 PM Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
Please reply to the mailing list, not only to me privately. Thank you.

--
Sincerely,
Md Atiqur Rahman