Re: GNU Radio on WSL 2 Debian

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: GNU Radio on WSL 2 Debian
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 16:32:59 +0100

Hi Henning, hi Cinaed,

Windows' support for having USB inside WSL2 is ... patchy. Patchy in the
sense of "need a patched kernel and still one of our brightest minds
couldn't make it work":

https://mobile.twitter.com/derekkozel/status/1273952748325781505

If you're really just after using the RTL dongle, running rtl-sdr on the
host Windows and connecting to that from within WSL2 sounds like the
much more feasible approach.

Cheers,
Marcus