[Job Posting] Pi-Radio is looking for a full-time FPGA + Embedded System

From: Aditya Dhananjay
Subject: [Job Posting] Pi-Radio is looking for a full-time FPGA + Embedded Systems Engineer
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 10:39:51 -0500

Note: I have been kindly advised by Tim O'Shea that it's okay to post this on the mailing list.

Dear GNU Radio community,

Pi-Radio (www.pi-rad.io) is a Brooklyn-based startup company making mmWave SDR systems. Our vision is to democratize experimental wireless research and education through affordable but advanced mmWave SDRs, combined with free and open-source software. We have been funded through the NSF and ARMY SBIR/STTR programs. We are hiring!

Specifically, we are looking for a top FPGA + embedded systems engineer (Vivado, Verilog, Zynq, RFSoC, System Generator, GNU Radio, you get the idea). This is a full-time position. The job posting is attached. If you think you might be interested, please reach out to me. Feel free to forward to others who might be interested.

We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and equity.

Best,
Aditya Dhananjay
Co-founder and President, Pi-Radio Inc

PS: While we absolutely love Raspberry Pi, our company Pi-Radio is not affiliated with them.