Hiw to install binaries for GNURADIO 3.7 using MacPorts for MAC

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Hiw to install binaries for GNURADIO 3.7 using MacPorts for MAC
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 16:45:59 -0500

Hi all,

this email is intended primarily for Michael Dickens who maintains GNURADIO for MAC, but if anyone else knows feel free to chime in.

I am teaching a class where some of the students have MAC and want to install a version of GNURADIO/GRC locally.
The class is using GNURADIO 3.7 in the Lab computers so I want them to install the same version.
How is this done on MacPorts?

At this point I am trying to go over the instructions here:
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/MacInstall
that suggest this:

>  sudo port install gnuradio

but I guess this will install the latest version.

thanks a lot,
Achilleas