Re: Problem with Log Power FFT block

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Problem with Log Power FFT block
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 18:10:35 -0500

Not all blocks support C++ code generation. I haven't tried generating C++, actually. Do you need that?

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 5:52 PM <wk@ire.pw.edu.pl> wrote:
Cytowanie Jeff Long <willcode4@gmail.com>:

> On the 3.8.2 installation, could you try creating a new flowgraph from
> scratch that is just
>  Signal Source -> Throttle -> FFT Log Power -> Null Sink
> and see what happens?
>
> Between 3.8.1 and 3.8.2, the line of code where you're seeing the error was
> removed. It was part of the yml file for that block.
>
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 3:36 PM <wk@ire.pw.edu.pl> wrote:

Unfortunately at the moment I have only a computer with GR 3.8.1
The fft_logpowerfft_x.block.yml file contains the line with mentioned code.
When I removed it, the error is gone and "FFT Size" is displayed in
black not red. This is a good news.

Unfortunately, new error appears:
logpwrfft_x_0   This block does not support C++ output

Wojciech Kazubski