Re: Jamming the WiFi channel

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Jamming the WiFi channel
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 17:51:23 +0000

We might hide or we might discuss ... jamming systems are less than 10 euros on
amazon [0]
for any script-kiddie to play with including myself [1]. Why anyone one would
want to
implement this in SDR rather than a NE555+VCO is beyond my understanding by why
not ...
we even got to reverse engineer such a device to check its performance. The
military
will pay you for doing this [2] (and a bit more) so rather than hiding from the
real
world we might as well face it and educate users.

My (useless) 2 cents, but thank you for the most informative reference and its
introductory
citation
JM

[0]
https://www.amazon.fr/IrahdBowen-Bloqueur-Bouclier-Brouilleur-Disjoncteur/dp/B07KSC5LLD
[1] http://jmfriedt.free.fr/misc_deleurrage.pdf [in French] on GPS jamming and
jamming cancellation
[2]
https://www.defense.gouv.fr/aid/appels-a-projets/appel-a-projets-pour-une-mini-charge-utile-d-appui-electronique-sur-drones
 [in French]

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000 Besancon,
France

January 17, 2021 6:24 PM, "Aditya Arun Kumar" <adityaarunkumarphi@gmail.com>