Re: ~/.gnuradio and ~/.grc_gnuradio as environment variables

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: ~/.gnuradio and ~/.grc_gnuradio as environment variables
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 06:47:33 -0500

In 3.9, the environment variable GR_PREFS_PATH optionally points to the location of the user's .gnuradio directory, which is then used for the rest of configuration.

On all versions, GR_CONF_GRC_GLOBAL_BLOCKS_PATH will override the location of the system block descriptions, assuming they've been installed in different directories.